Going Slow Is A Way Of Life In Caye Caulker, Belize
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-10899,single-format-standard,bridge-core-2.0.5,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1200,qode_popup_menu_push_text_top,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-theme-ver-19.2.1,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_bottom,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.7,vc_responsive

Going Slow Is A Way Of Life In Caye Caulker, Belize

Going Slow Is A Way Of Life In Caye Caulker, Belize

I needed a vacation.

I needed a place that has zero resemblance to Toronto, but still had some great food, scenery and places to relax. I found it in Belize and I found it in Caye Caulker.

Caye Caulker is about 45 minutes from Belize City by water taxi and it’s motto is Go Slow. It’s written everywhere. You can live like that but about 25% of the people do. You will find the other majority 75% of the people carrying around drinks just about everywhere, getting buckets of beers and cooling off at The Split.

At night, you go to two places, in order. Sports Bar to start and Reggae Bar to finish. It’s a very fun time and even on a Monday, Tuesday, whichever day, they keep going, doing this over and over again. It feels like I was in Westworld because everyone seems to be living this programmed, routine in Caye Caulker.

In any case, it’s filled with some beautiful, colourful scenery that is unlike anything in Toronto, completely opposite in that fact, and that’s why I enjoyed it more.

I was also very impressed with the food, it was delicious in Caye Caulker, which was an original worry of mine before I visited.

It was a colourful and happy place, met a lot of people from the states, Germany, UK, France, Switzerland and many more.

Was a great place for couples, large groups and such. Lots to do or not do.

Hope you see what I’ve seen through the photos below!

Here is what I captured in Caye Caulker, Belize.

For photo services and more information, be sure to contact me today!

Follow me on Instagram for more photos!